Recycling for business
Whether you are a large corporation, a small company, a bank, a retail store or any other kind of business, the Think-Inks program can be of great benefit to your business.
Whether you want to raise money to offset office costs or just promote a green initiative and donate the proceeds to charity, our program will be a great fit!
As well as recycling empty inkjet cartridges from the offices, you could encourage your colleagues and teams to get their families and friends to collect empty inkjet cartridges and bring them into the office from home, placing them in ‘drop off’ boxes, whether that’s in reception, in the canteen or each floor of your office.
We will provide flyers to hand out to staff, posters to put up in your office directing people to drop off locations within your building. We also provide box labels to print and attach to containers.
Some of our business clients encourage staff to compete against one another to see who can collect the most inkjet cartridges, in return offering them incentives like extended lunches or an early finish on a Friday as a reward.
For information on toner cartridge and tube collections please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the main benefits of the Think-Inks business program:
- We help you run the project – offer direct support and can provide flyers, posters, box labels
- Get your team involved - remember it’s the little inks in home printers of employees/colleagues
- Create competition within your team – award prizes and other incentives to engage everyone to recycle
- Tailored, reliable service to suit your organisation – we work around you to make the scheme successful
- Increase revenue or raise funds for a chosen charity
- We ensure Environmental compliance